Monday, August 27, 2018

Another Alter-G session

I was back in the Alter-G during today's PT session.

Today I did:
5 minutes run at 9.0 followed by 1 minute walk at 4.5 at 70% of my body weight x4 (24 minutes total)
5 minutes run at 9.0 followed by 1 minute walk at 4.5 at 75% of my body weight (6 minutes total)

Total time was 30 minutes and over 4 miles.  I'm happy with that for today.  It was a good increase over last week's 60% body weight.  Everything still feels good and it gives me hope for what's to come.
One of my run intervals

3 comments:

  1. what an awesome device! How often are you using it? just once a week?
    Cheers to 30 minutes at 70% and 6 at 75%!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've been traveling so much these last few weeks that I have only been able to use it once a week! But it certainly can be used more frequently. It was one of the main reasons I picked this PT last year.

      Delete