Saturday, August 17, 2019

Back at Disney World

Last weekend, I traveled back to Disney World for a resort only vacation with Piper and my mother.  Normally when I am at Disney, I will get up early and run outside.  However, since we weren't rushing off to any of the theme parks this trip, we ended up sleeping in every morning.  By the time we got up, it was too hot and humid to run outside, so I would go to the gym at our resort and run on the treadmill for an hour.

Our last day there was this past Thursday, and since we had to get up earlier to catch our flights home, I was able to run outside.  We were staying at Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa, which is a large property with lots of trails right next to Disney Springs.  I also found the pathway that connects our resort to Old Key West Resort, which I also enjoyed running around.  I was happy to at least run outside the one morning and I got a couple good pictures as the sun was just starting to come up.
Morning sunrise over the main building at Old Key West -
I like the reflection in the water

Love the views of Disney Springs along the water

Disney Springs

No comments:

Post a Comment