Saturday, June 2, 2018

Trying out new lululemon attire

A few weeks ago I sent an email to the media department at lululemon expressing interest in writing an article for the magazine about their Let Your Mind Run Free collection.  The thinking behind the collection is that when you are not distracted by your clothes, you can truly be present in your run.  As I'm always looking for ways to increase my mindfulness and mental training (and the fact that I love the brand), I was intrigued by what they were presenting.  I didn't expect much of a response, but to my surprise they emailed me back later that same day and said they would be happy to send me some clothes to try for my article.  The clothes finally arrived yesterday, and I couldn't be more excited.  They sent me three tops and two pairs of shorts -- a total of $350 worth of clothing!  I'm looking forward to trying everything out and seeing if it does impact my runs in any way.  I'll be writing my article for Chicago Athlete after I've worn everything a few times.
My new lululemon attire

No comments:

Post a Comment