Monday, June 11, 2018

Disney miles always make me happy

I arrived at Disney yesterday afternoon, which meant I was up early this morning for my run before it got too hot.  We are staying at the Beach Club Villas this trip, which means I get to run one of my favorite loops -- around the Boardwalk and out to Hollywood Studios and back.  Last year we stayed at the Boardwalk Villas and at the Yacht Club on different trips, so this has become a very familiar running path to me (not to mention that it's the path from Hollywood Studios to Epcot during the Marathon).  There are always many other people out running the same route as me.  I got in 4 loops today, which works out to a little over 9 miles.  Considering it was 96% humidity, I was pretty happy with how I felt.  I'm looking forward to getting out again tomorrow morning!
Back of the Beach Club as I was heading out

Sorcerer Mickey at the entrance to Hollywood Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment