Wednesday, May 16, 2018

NormaTec recovery boots

On Monday, we were thrilled to receive our package of NormaTec recovery boots.  Having used these to help recover after marathons and longer distance races, I knew they could be beneficial to my running.

CARA members receive $100 off a new pair of the boots, which are fairly expensive.  I contacted NormaTec last week and told them I was interested in writing an article for the magazine about how the boots might affect (hopefully improve) my running.  They were kind enough to extend me the same offer I would have received had I purchased them in Boston at the marathon ($200 off).  I happily took them up on the offer.

The customer service at NormaTec has been amazingly friendly and responsive.  I emailed the representative several times and they were always quick to respond and extremely professional.  They even sent a handwritten note with the boots thanking me for my purchase and saying they were looking forward to reading my article.

I'm really looking forward to using these on a regular basis and seeing what effect they have on my running and recovery.  I have already used them the last two nights and am happy with how my legs feel after each time.
Mike trying out the boots the first night

No comments:

Post a Comment