Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Christmas morning run at Lake Scranton

We spent the last several days visiting Mike's father in upstate NY.  Last night we started the drive to my parents in PA.  We decided to break up the trip and spent the night in Scranton.  This morning, I drove about 10 minutes from our hotel to Lake Scranton where there is a nice paved trail around the lake.  It was a chilly Christmas morning run, but having spent my time in NY running on a treadmill, I was determined to get back outside.  I was happy I did!  The whole trail around the lake is about 3.5 miles.  Part of it was closed but I could still run out and back.  There were some hills but it wasn't like the mountainous area where the hotel was located.  Merry Christmas!
Beautiful morning run around the lake

No comments:

Post a Comment